KITCHEN FLOOR

KITCHEN FLOOR

6/15/2013

KITCHEN SUBFLOOR


REPLACING KITCHEN FLOOR FROM SUBFLOOR UP - DOITYOURSELF.COM.


Hello all, I am about to remove a tiled kitchen floor which is over 3/4 plywood which is on top of the original 1 x 10 (3/4 x 9.5) diagonal plank subfloor. What is subfloor, and how does it relate to the installation of wood or tile flooring? Just like in other rooms in your home, the finished flooring material in your kitchen may rest on several varieties of subfloor. Prepare sub-floor before tile a kitchen or bathroom floor. Basically, the sub-floor is ready to tile if it is level and when you walk on it, it is firm and sturdy. As part of our kitchen remodeling project, I want to put down a new floor. The kitchen subfloor is uneven and I want to get it right. A cluttered room morphs into a large kitchen and eating area in three days. Related Answers Explore the latest questions and answers related to how to level a kitchen subfloor? Make sure your joists and subfloor will support your flooring choice.

SELECTING A SUBFLOOR - BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS - HOME DECORATING.


Hello all, I have been looking for a place to get good advice on this. I bought an old house and I am upgrading the kitchen. We tiled out kitchen floor 8 years ago. We are now redoing our cabinets. Our kitchen floor has holes behind the cabinets, into the crawl space. In trying to rectify these holes, we discovered that the kitchen subfloor is dry-rotted and moves. As part of our kitchen remodeling project, I want to put down a new floor. The kitchen subfloor is uneven and I want to get it right. There was no choice but to remove the subfloor since the tile was so severley stuck to it (see tile mess here). com Reinforcing the existing substructure and adding an extra layer of 1/2-inch plywood. DIY Network host Paul Ryan shows how to install a subfloor for vinyl tile flooring. How do I cut the subfloor under the cabinets?


PREPARE SUB-FLOOR FOR TILING - WWW.RUNMYHOUSE.COM.


Question I'm seeking your opinion regarding flooring options for a second-story kitchen expansion. I used the Home Depot Home Advantage product which is 3/4 OSB tongue and groove similar to Advantech. Re-secure any loose wood subfloor planks, OSB, or plywood subfloors to the floor joists using 2-1/2 deck screws. Updating your home but frustrated with the process? Visit SignatureContractors. Updating your home but frustrated with the process? Kitchen Remodeling; Landscaping; Lighting; New Home; Painting; Roofing and Siding Basement Remodeling Subfloor. DEAR TIM: I am thinking of installing a ceramic tile floor in my kitchen. The floor consists of 2 x 10 southern yellow pine floor joists 16 inches on center. mtnhrdgr2 asked: My kitchen has been gutted. The walls, the electrical, and the wood subfloor has been preped. I recently purchased a house with really ugly, peeling vinyl flooring in the kitchen.


NEW KITCHEN AND OLD SUBFLOOR - INTERNACHI INSPECTION FORUM.


I ripped it all up down to the subfloor with plans to install ceramic tile. we are getting the subfloor in and my friend helped with the wire mesh then we or he parged it with the thin set mortar. Subfloor Repair, Repairing a rotten subfloor. Dear NH, We recently found out that a portion of our kitchen subflooring is rotting due to a leaky sliding glass door. renew kitchen subfloor posted 10 months, 7 days ago by: teri9 (5 jobs posted) lift laminate flooring in kitchen 11ftx6ft. We examine tile subtrate and let you know what subfloor is best for tile. Tile Stone Forums gt; Tile Forum/Advice Board I need help. I am planning to tile my kitchen floor, but don't know what to do about Welcome, Marshall. I am in the process of installing tiles in my kitchen floor. I leveled the subfloor with quick level thinset the best I could.


SUBFLOOR REPAIR - THE DOLLAR STRETCHER: FRUGAL LIVING SINCE 1996.


I am remodeling my kitchen/dining room and among many other things, want to put down ceramic tile. Given that fact, you would expect it in your kitchen or bathroom.

URL: http://www.doityourself.com

No comments: